HOW TO MEASURE YOUR WRIST FOR THE PERFIT BRACELET FIT
Buying Jewellery online is not always the easiest especially when it comes to bracelets, we all vary in size and so this should help you make the right decision for a bracelet or bangle. All you need is a flexible measuring tape, a bit of string, or paper and ruler. The instructions are slightly different for bangles and torques than they are for bracelet so make sure you refer to the right measurement for your purchase. If you when you receive your purchase the size is not right we offer 30 day now quibble return policy, just get it touch (by email) and we will help sort it out.
HOW TO MEASURE FOR A BRACELETMeasure the circumference of wrist then add a little (see table below).
- Use a flexible tape measure, a piece or string or even just at strip of paper.
- Wrap the measure round your wrist – ensuring that you measuring over the largest part where the wrist bone is.
- Measure your string, paper and note down that measurement.
- Add at least 1.5cm (1/2”) for comfort, for a looser fit add between 1.5cm to 2.5 cm (1/2” to 1”) to the length of the bracelet.
HOW TO MEASURE FOR A BANGLE OR A TORQUEMeasure the circumference of your hand at its largest point when its closed and flat as if putting on a bangle.
Hold your hand flat, close you fingers together and then tuck your thumb in under to touch your pinkie (as if putting on a bangle, see photo).
- Using a flexible tape measure, a piece of string or a strip of paper measure the largest part of your hand (usually over the thumb joint).
- Measure the paper/string and take note of this measurement and use the table below to work out the diameter of the bracelet which will fit you.